Helping you set up your new business
Starting a business can be an overwhelming and stressful experience. Doing it correctly is essential to protect you and the interests of your business. Are you –
- Having problems raising finance to kick start your business?
- Generating enough sales to keep your business afloat?
- Accurately accounting for the money and cash flow in your business?
- Experiencing difficulties understanding the legal and commercial framework to set up your business?
- Finding the time to stand back and think about what to do next?
Since 1989 CMC has helped hundreds of companies to successfully set up their businesses. Whether it is helping business owners to find the correct sources of finance or having the right contacts which may include banks, legal, accountants, sales and marketing.
We have helped guide and support entrepreneurs giving them the confidence and knowhow to prioritise the right decisions.
Business Start Up Services
All our services start with an informal, free meeting to find out your personal goals, objectives and vision for your future and that of your business. This helps us tailor our services to your specific needs and requirements. We then work in partnership with you on an affordable monthly retainer basis to achieve your desired outcome, which may include –
- Clearly defining the direction of your business to give you focus and motivation
- Identifying your target markets and customers to generate profitable sales
- Ensuring your business is correctly financed in line with your budgets and overheads
- Guiding you on the legal and commercial structure such as equity, company shareholders and directors, intellectual property and terms and conditions of business
- Setting up your monthly accounts to measure your sales, costs, overheads, margins and profitability
- Employing the right people with the right skills to save you time and make you money
- Working alongside you to coach you in the techniques needed to run and manage a business
- Defining your personal objectives and mentoring you to make the difficult decisions needed to run your business effectively