Plan your future with a personalised business exit strategy
Thinking about life without your business is hard; but planning your business exit strategy is unavoidable. It’s a fundamental – it is essential to plan an exit from your business that will protect your wealth. Are you –
- Struggling to define your own retirement plan?
- Unclear about the value of your business?
- Unsure about the process for selling your business and who to best advise you?
- Having difficulty positioning and preparing your business to make it attractive to a prospective buyer?
- Wondering about the timing of your sale to maximise your value?
- Ready to retire but the potential value of your business is not enough to support your future lifestyle?
Taking control now will ensure you get the maximum value out of your business. You need to be prepared to achieve ‘top dollar’.
Business Exit Strategy Services
We recommend planning and developing your business exit strategy three to five years before your planned retirement or exit. Our experienced Business Advisors have worked with business owners for many years advising and implementing personalised exit strategies. Services include –
- Agreeing a retirement plan to deliver your personal objectives
- Identifying the best exit options including Management Buy-out, Management Buy-in, Family Succession and Trade sales so you can make informed decisions
- Developing realistic plans to manage your time and resources effectively and help keep your eye on running your business
- Preparing and positioning your business to give you confidence in preparation for ‘due diligence ‘by the investor
- Choosing a team of professional advisors, including an accountant and lawyer with a track record, to support and represent your interests and bring you peace of mind throughout the emotional rollercoaster of the sale