Personal Objectives: Helping you to achieve your ambitions
You and YOUR business are unique and each owner has different personal objectives and ambitions for their business.
You may wish to produce a stable income for yourself and your families, improve financial position, and provide outstanding service to profitable clients or to increase the business worth in preparation for your eventual exit.
It is important for us to understand your objectives for your business to help you through the decisions you need to make and create an effective plan to achieve the results you want.
Local, Trusted and Experienced Support
As your business grows, different problems and opportunities arise. We believe in partnership working with business owners so here at CMC we call our experienced business advisers – Partners.
Your local partner will be there for you during your monthly meetings, guiding and helping you to avoid any u turns and overcoming pitfalls.
This like minded external and trusted perspective from your local CMC Partner will be invaluable in your businesses journey to success. We believe your success is everything!
Benefits to you
- Produce a stable income for you
- Improve financial position
- Increase your profits
- Reassurance on decision making
- Become more strategic – some of our clients call it ‘Becoming a grown up business’
- Reduce stress
- More family time
- Convenient service – local to you
- Free 2 hour initial meeting
- Flexible agreed monthly price - to what the business can afford
- Value for money
- Increase the value of your business
- Prepare for exit, succession or your retirement
- Partnership and caring approach – non pushy
- Your success really matters to us
What our clients are saying
‘Since we started working with CMC we have learnt to be more efficient and more measured. As a result of these changes, our business has been able to grow and develop in line with our personal goals and ambitions’. Jemma Proctor and Phil Gordon – Managing Directors of One Limited.
‘We regard Derek as part of the family. We really feel he cares about us and our business, it’s extremely comforting to know we have an experienced mentor who we can trust and know that he’s on our side’. Jemma Proctor and Phil Gordon – Managing Directors of One Limited.