What should you expect from this partnership?
Every business and owner is different. We don’t enforce a prescriptive one size fits all approach, as found within other franchise organisations, instead we prefer to offer a flexible CMC solution portfolio that includes finance and accounts, sales and marketing, people and processes and strategy.
Internally in CMC we act in partnership and we believe in building relationships with our clients based on trust and mutual respect. CMC brings enormous expertise to bear on whatever problem or challenge our clients face.
You will build a portfolio of 10-20 clients in your local area, allowing you to focus on the businesses specific needs and work on achieving the owner’s personal objectives.
Through monthly client meetings and ad hoc telephone support, you will quickly build trusted relationships enabling you to offer advice on all aspects of your client’s business and support them with critical decisions.
Our partners take a monthly retainer fee and should an exit be achieved, a percentage of the sale value. There is also the opportunity for taking equity in start-up businesses.
We believe our franchise package is very attractive to business people who have reached director level in their career and wish to join an experienced friendly team to run their own consultancy. The CMC franchise package is competitively priced with a vast amount of services, support, systems and materials included, not often found within other franchise opportunities.
What’s included in the franchise package?
- Exclusive territory with agreed postcode areas, local to your home
- 10 days comprehensive training induction on our proven model, sales, networking and consultancy to SMEs
- The use of our brand, logos and all branded collateral
- Sales appointments will be attended by our director to provide guidance and support on sales techniques
- Proposals will be reviewed by our director to provide tips and advice
- Ongoing bespoke consultancy mentoring throughout your franchise from our directors and other partners
- Your own unique web page – you have control to personalise it to your style and experience
- Full CMC Partners sales and marketing induction with our marketing manager
- Bespoke, ongoing sales and marketing planning, training and support to fit your own style, including keeping up to date with current digital marketing methods
- Centrally managed marketing activity including monthly newsletters, CMC twitter, LinkedIn, Google + updates, website and whitepaper campaigns
- Monthly partner meeting, sharing best practice and specific training
- CMC Partners franchise manual and templates
- Branded printed business cards and letterhead. Personalised digital whitepapers and case studies. Artwork for brochure folders and all CMC logos/images formats. View our client collateral.
- Access to CMC branded banner stands
- Access to a subscribed company credit check facility for business intelligence
- Invoice service from an in house accountant including cash collection
- Dedicated User Mailbox (Email) with personalised branded email signatures, spam email filtering service and antivirus protection for the first year.
- Full IT desktop support & online diagnostic service for the first year
- Access to our network of professional partners such as bankers, accountants, solicitors, IFAs
Depending on how you wish to establish your business we can support you with:
- Set up and training of ‘SugarCRM’ sales management system
- The purchase of SME contacts in our target audience located in geographic franchise area with an approx. size of 300 names.
- The set up of telemarketing to business owners within your area using an approved and successful supplier.
- Guidance on professional networking or membership subscriptions such as IoD.
- The professional printing of CMC branded brochure folders, whitepaper, case studies, checklists
- Design and production of digital campaign collateral’s such as banner adverts for CMC website and 3rd party websites or social channels.
- Organisation of local events, exhibitions, webinars, business surgeries or networking lunches
- Social media posting and activity on your personal CMC social media channels
- Continuation of IT support