Staff Induction & On Boarding Webinar
Date: Wednesday 17th May 2017, 12.30-13.10
Are you busy recruiting new staff into your growing business?
If you are thinking of recruiting new staff or have experienced challenges when introducing a new team player, this FREE webinar will help you to take control.
The informative webinar will include examples of best practice with explaining how these ideas can be adopted to help reduced risks and improve performance.
Helping these new staff members to settle into their new environment as quickly, and easily as possible has multiple benefits for yourself as the employer and your new employee.
Register today to help you through this potential disruptive and stressful period.
Who should attend
- Business owners or senior managers
- Business owners who operate a business with £500k turnover upwards
- Business owners who are considering or engaged on a growth strategy
Businesses with multiple owners are all welcome to register. The webinar is totally confidential, your name or company will not be disclosed to other attendees.
- Why recruiting can be challenging for small business owners
- Common problems that go wrong in the first few weeks or months
- Best practice suggestions to reduce risks and improve performance
- Thoughts on the bigger picture topics such as culture and agility – how this activity helps to deliver business growth
This will be a practical session offering real-world examples and sensible, pragmatic advice. You will be able to ask questions throughout the session.
Bob Brown from CMC Partners can draw on over 40 years’ of business experience in a wide variety of management and leadership roles. Bob has previously founded, operated and grown his own business with more recently, a very successful career at CMC Partners helping owners to realise their own business growth ambitions.
How to Book
To view the webinar on the day, you just access through your normal web browser, you’ll hear the presenters and be able to see the relevant slides.
Can’t attend the live event? Register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the webinar recording for you to view at your leisure.