Staff Induction & On-Boarding Webinar – RECORDING
Are you thinking of recruiting new staff or have you experienced challenges when introducing a new team player?
Helping new staff members to feel ‘at home’ as quickly, and easily as possible has multiple benefits for yourself as the employer and your new employee.
Listen to the recording of this FREE webinar to help you take control of this potentially disruptive time.
Key Takeaways – Staff Induction & On-Boarding
- Why a good induction and on-boarding process is so important – the benefits
- Common problems that go wrong in the first few weeks or months
- Best practice suggestions to reduce risks and improve performance
- Going that extra mile
- Culture and Values
- Flexibility and Agility – how this activity helps to delivery business growth
- View the recording and you will receive a FREE induction checklist
This webinar offers real world examples and sensible, pragmatic advice. There’s valuable nuggets of information that Bob Brown from CMC Partners shares, helping you to make the induction and on-boarding process more efficient.
Bob Brown from CMC Partners has a wealth of business experience spanning over 40 years in addition to operating his own successful business.
Bob is joined by Gill Stewart of Capability Jane, a recruitment specialist with over 20 years’ experience.