Looking to build a thriving business in preparation for your eventual exit? Whether it’s 2, 5 or 10 years down the line, exiting from a business is something every entrepreneur should consider and plan for to guarantee a favourable sale value and chosen lifestyle.
Gill Stewart of Capability Jane invited Derek Allen, Managing Director of CMC Partners, to share practical advice and guidance on the topic.
During this webinar Derek provided an insight into:
- The key elements and roles a business owner needs to operate successfully
- The skills and people needed to scale a business for growth and profit
- The impact of individuals and teams on the organisation
- What the business will look like with 10, 20 or 50+ people
- Common problems business owners experience when scaling a business
- Moving from a ‘doer’ working in the business to managing and directing the business
- Identifying and understanding personal objectives for growth and exit – the driving force!!
“It’s all about employing the right people at the right time to create value in the business”.
If you were unable to join the event or you would like to find out more about this topic
Alternatively contact us via the form below to arrange a complimentary consultation.